Friday, April 13, 2007

Best Homemade Battery

a thought ...

I have never experienced the terrible experience of losing a pet. Diana is the My first dog is young (he has four more years) and in my heart I hope he's still with me for a long time. If you could choose to express the wish that the length of his life equaled mine, so you can grow old together. But I know that it is not. The nature compels us to try and get to know this kind of wonderful love and immense yet to lose much, too soon.
I read a beautiful and moving poetry, talks about the first days after the death of his friend when the vacuum, I can imagine, almost crushing the breath to choke. The
I dedicate to all those who died during the voyage of their life, their furry companion.
AN ANGEL
I was next to your bed last night. I came to look. I saw that you were crying and I could not sleep. I whined softly when you wiped a tear from your face, "I'm not I left you, and 'okay, I'm fine, I'm here."
I was next to you at breakfast, and I looked at you pour the coffee, I was thinking about how many times your hands I had cherished.
I was with you in the shops today, your arms were sore, and I wanted to take your parcels, but I could not. Today I was with you when you go to my grave, I'll take care with much love. I want to reassure you, I'm not there. I walked with you to the house while looking for your keys, I touched it with his paw, I smiled and I said. "It's me." He looked very tired and sad sitting in that chair, and I tried with all my might to make you feel that I was there, beside you. For me it 's possible start so close, and always say: "I do not ever have gone." You were sitting quiet, then you smiled, I think you know ... that, in the quiet of the evening, I was very close to you. The day and 'over ..., I smile and watch you yawning, and I say "Good night, that the Lord bless you, see you tomorrow." And when the time comes when you cross the short space that divides us, I'll run to meet you to welcome you, and we remain side by side. I have many things to show you, and there are many things to see for yourself. Be patient, reaches the end of your trip ... and then come home, come to me.

Author unknown

0 comments:

Post a Comment