Friday, December 18, 2009

Broken Blood Vessels In Testicles

Merry Christmas.




A Merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year. The work of this blog are suspended with the hope to resume them in a new light, that little has enjoyed in recent times. I take this opportunity to reveal (to those who do not already know) the fabled gift that our president has done to the room editor of Felt for Christmas: a nice bottle of Valium, with best wishes to recover from his "obsessions and hallucinations." Here, we do hope that everyone is not obsessing in front of this crazy little theater that is replacing important issues which I would like you to speak, so as to not have to daily always devote the usual corny things (even if sometimes sadly renovated some shameful incident). I regret not having been able to take care of the climate conference in Copenhagen, but I have not seen in any news and no news to be explored. I'm sorry I did not have to deal with financial problems, it was just a brick and packed light not discussed. I regret not being able to talk more about immigration, despite the fine words of the opening of Fini, because it was immediately accused of all that we know and then there was talk of nothing else. In short, we hope for something more in 2010, to tell you that this is not my fault the deal always just the same things. This blog is a "mirror cleaning," to show that when it seems that there is more to say, in reality there is an abyss, and the questions never go unspoken. I certainly can not impose any major issues to which I devote attention.

Ah, I do my best wishes to family and friends who support me and sometimes helps in the continuation of this space. Valium in a head and sweet dreams XD 2009.

0 comments:

Post a Comment