Thursday, December 17, 2009

How Long Does It Take For Dyslexia Results

Odi et amo ..

Tie, beccatevi real-time speech aired shortly ago by Travaglio. This time the journalist had little originality. In fact, many bloggers have already started yesterday in the evening and this morning with similar operations of "response" to the words of Prime Minister the "people who love to hate against minority populations." So in a few hours this theory has not only been removed but obviously taken to jeers from the people of the network, which has performed in post long on insults, swear words and turns of obscene words by politicians and journalists "right ..". In fact, today the left-right comparison was reduced to this: I hate you love, I love you hate .. I work you do not, I box you do not. These categories have been deliberately put in place are essentially similar to those of the ultra-nationalist sentiments, "I know myself and this is my land, out why you're different." Of course there is a difference. Consistency.



PS As you may have noticed I changed the graphics. Now there is a minimum order of color and more. You'll notice the inspiration to free colored "facebook")

0 comments:

Post a Comment